What is the Go-2-Tender Programme?
Keystone Procurement is proud to be a part of the team that delivers InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme. These tender training workshops are specially designed to give Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) all over Ireland the know-how to tender successfully for public contracts.
The Go-2-Tender workshops take place over 2 days with an initial half day of mentoring support offered to each participating company from an experienced consultant. It provides excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring. It costs only €100 (or £85) per person.
Find Out More & Register
To find out more and register for these and other upcoming workshops, visit the Go-2-Tender section of InterTradeIreland’s website. It will cost no more than €100 (or £85) per person for the training, materials, catering and mentoring, which provides excellent value for money.
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities.
- The bid/no bid decision.
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South).
- How to assess opportunities using live examples.
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie).
- Success strategies for SMEs.
- How to become more competitive.
- Improving your document writing skills.
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions.
- Action planning for successful tendering.