What is Go-2-Tender?
Keystone Procurement is proud to be a part of the team that delivers InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme. These tender training workshops are designed to give Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) all over Ireland the know-how to tender successfully for public work.
The Go-2-Tender workshops take place over 2 days. In addition, an experienced consultant provides an initial half day of mentoring support to each participating business.
Find Out More & Register
To find out more and register for upcoming workshops, visit the Go-2-Tender section of InterTradeIreland’s website. It will cost no more than €100 (or £85) per person for the training, materials, catering and mentoring. In short, it provides excellent value for money.
InterTradeIreland is a cross-border agency funded by the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation in Ireland and the Department for the Economy in Northern Ireland.
- How to find above and below threshold contract opportunities.
- The bid/no bid decision.
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South).
- How to assess prospects using live examples.
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie).
- Success strategies for SMEs.
- How to become more competitive.
- Improve your document writing skills.
- Checklist for tender content and how you should present it.
- Debriefs after tender competitions.
- Action planning for successful tendering.